NEST offers two types of membership
For those who are primarily interested in creating and fostering connections within the community, Builders have access to social and educational activities and events, discounts at local shops, a tax deduction, and the satisfaction of knowing they are helping BUILD a solid NEST for their neighbors. NEST Builder memberships can be used by either an individual or household.
In addition to all of the opportunities available to Builders, Full Access members benefit from a network of volunteers for support so they can remain independent, connected, and age confidently in the home of their choosing.
Please Note: to be eligible for volunteer services, Full Access members need to reside within our service area.
- Remain engaged in the community you love
- Join interest groups and attend a range of social, physical, and educational activities
- Meet your neighbors and turn strangers into friends
- Opportunities to participate in NEST committees
- Tax-deductible – first $200
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206.525.6378.